I haven’t forgotten about this blog. There are, however, things going on right now that have been consuming most of my time. I am desperate to get back to writing often, as I enjoy and benefit from it very much.
It’s easy to write about yourself (you don’t have to research), so I want to simply post about the past month or so of my life.
What have you been doing?
In no particular order:
- Preparing for and taking the GED
- Developing mobile applications
- Helping my brother renovate his home
- Ebay (’nuff said)
- Reading books:
a. Teaching to change lives
b. Mere Christianity
d. Dracula (I actually enjoyed it)
e. A few others that slip my mind
- In addition the the books above, I’m writing a review of “Love Wins” by Rob Bell
- David Wilkerson’s memorial service in New York
- A few more things that also slip my mind.
What do you plan on doing?
- College – Calvary Chapel – Read their Doctrinal Statements. It’s like a sermon.
- Work – God willing, a church or ministry. Although I’m too young to be closing any doors.
- Maintain certain hobbies – This blog, video editing, etc…
- Becoming a righteous and godly man, raising a godly family, doing godly things :)
I don’t think I’ve ever used a smiley before in a post…
Anyway. I want to state that this blog has been a huge source of my growth in recent years. It has enabled me to express myself, research various topics, and train my typing fingers to write clearly. Things that are going to be essential.
If you have made it this far you probably know more about me than I do. Thanks for being a reader.
No related posts.